This site is an open collaboration, collecting techniques, tools and projects that make scientists work more productive.
The most important technique to science, is joyfully explained here.
The culture of giving credit to open sharing, instead of actual discoveries is changing. This is a step crucial to productivity, and doing Science for progress and hoarding ideas and data.
Sciences Resources are also collected in a visual tool ("pearltrees"), open for collaboration.
- Notebook (with your mistakes etc.) shared in Shared Notebooks. (using public Google Drive)
- Better Arxiv Browsing scienceWISE (using the Semantic Web)
- Arxiv Browsing with feedback with PubPeer or Paper Rater
- Twitter, following the important news and researchers in your field.
- A Blog. There are many places to blog Quora has good features.
Remember an important thing for a better world: Always Share What Can Help Others.